Pages

Snag a Button

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Brick is all done!!


This is the back view of the porch...and the steps down into the backyard.  The brick we picked is so different than we expected.  (We had a house here in Long-moo picked out---asked the brick companies about it, and they told us what brick it was---well, evidently, if the brick we have is the brick that we saw on the house---the brick varies A LOT!--which is highly likely with this brick) The mortar was wrong also---don't know how that happened either, but it's like God used these mistakes or differences to create a new look and we love it.  When life deals you lemons, rest assured, you can make lemon pie!!!
Texture on the walls is done!!!  Painting begins on Friday!  I cannot believe it's really happening!!
The kids are picking their colors.  Wait for it...lime green for the girls, spider-man red and blue for the boys.  Oh my!  

1 comment:

Laura said...

The house is looking wonderful, my friend. Thank you for reading my story and caring enough to love me in spite of myself! I'm so happy that God has connected us!