Pages

Snag a Button

Sunday, October 22, 2017

Our Fixer Upper---Second stage---stair opening



The second stage:  Add the stair opening and widen opening from kitchen to the living room.



 John has built the wall on the left--this is in part of the flex room.
The boys wanted a "demo" day---Matthew and Mark and Nick (works with John--He calls me Mom Bull--boy do I feel old--when he does :) --but proud of the "son" that is too old to be my son-ha!  Thankful for his help too.



 On the right of this picture above---the desk that I've always   wanted in a kitchen(since I saw one in the "Fisher's " house  growing up), but needed to sacrifice for openness, is taken out of the way.

 Below:  This is an Amish light that the previous owner set up for me--when she realized that I loved everything Amish(except maybe the legalism that often is a struggle for them.)

No comments: