Pages

Snag a Button

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

 MC---being a sweetie pie as usual!
 Melissa had received a pedicure set from Aunt Laura and all the girls had a blast in Mimer's bathroom painting toes!!
 What does a boy do when the girls are painting toes?!!!
 The kids table---this wasn't Thanksgiving dinner in the picture but this just shows how my mom sets up every Thanksgiving we are home.  I love the pictures of our Thanksgiving times while I was growing up...so I am just staging their pictures!!
 I guess they were playing Mr. Claus???
This is the kids playing restaurant!! Good times!!  I love it when they are creative with their cousins!!

The only thing that would have made this better would have been having my younger brother and his wife here also with us for Thanksgiving.  It's amazing that we all work out to see each other as much as we do...everyone having 2 sides of families to visit!  This Thanksgiving we went to Houston and saw my parents and my older bro and his family.  He has two very sweet girls whom my kids love dearly!

No comments: