Pages

Snag a Button

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Mark's week

Since my kids are home schooled, we have some liberties...such as---each one of my kids get to take a week by themselves and go visit my parents.  It's a time that my mom and dad enjoy spoiling just one kid.  They are such great grandparents.  They love their grandkids and love to see them by themselves...their personalities shine through when they are alone, away from brothers or sisters.  My kids look forward to their time with Mimer and Papa.  Mark got to go to NASA during his time---my dad works for a company that contracts for NASA, so there are some perks!!  Mark loved learned about space. 

1 comment:

Laura@The Oily Cupboard said...

what an awesome idea! DEF something i will do one day for my grandkids...(hoping they are homeschooled haha)