Pages

Snag a Button

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Matthewism again...

 He fills up a balloon with water(very tiny size) and ties it...he says, "Mom, it's secure now, so if I drop it, it won't leak." *drop*, *water on the kitchen floor*..."Well, that wasn't in my mind!!" A very confused Matthew picks up the balloon disappointingly!! No, I didn't stop him or get upset...it was tiny and very well worth the wasn't in my mind comment!!! Well said!
  another Matthewism...looking up this morning at John, who just came in from basketball, Matthew is doing math multiplication facts(no, I'm not an over acheiver--Katie is teaching him, b/c...wait for it...)"Addition is for chumps!" Matthew . Oh, Matthew...just wait, you were only doing single digit addition. Addition is really for CHAMPS!!
 Let me just say, I am a very blessed woman indeed!!  My hubby and I were rearranging our room furniture and I was telling Matthew how lucky I was to marry a man that likes to rearrange things!  Matthew says in reply, "yes, you are a lucky woman!"  It made John and I both laugh!  Well said Matthew! 
Matthew---"Perfect!  You look like an angel," he said this to me...as I was getting ready for a CASA event.  Yes, it was prompted by me asking, "how does my hair look?"    He is a total smoosher!!!

1 comment:

Jen Price said...

Too cute. "Wasn't in my mind." That cracks me up!