Pages

Snag a Button

Saturday, November 16, 2013

Another dream a little dream post...

This is the car we are looking at buying next summer.  We've done a lot of research and much to the chagrin of the "Honda" side of the family, we are looking at this Buick for our possible future vehicle.  When a well known German car dealer told John that the American-made cars have really caught up to them, we continued our love of American made vehicles.  No, we are not snobs about it(hope no one sees us like that), but we like this vehicle.  This is kind of like my dream post:) like I did years ago.  Lots of dreams have come and gone, but we still like to dream:).
Funny, we looking at this old post...these are a few of the dreams that became a reality...
 I received these for Christmas one year:)
 I bought two of these for our new front porch...and for a deal!
 My sister in law gave me a white one of these a couple of summers ago:)
 We didn't get this exact table, but we did get a very large table...I still love this table and would like to upgrade one day when the kids are older:)
This is not a reality yet, but I'm thinking of doing this in our circle drive...a smaller version with a large boulder and some good Texas tall heather like grass--as my friend Alisa had the inspirational idea for!

1 comment:

Jen Price said...

Awesome! I love dreaming!