Pages

Snag a Button

Monday, November 11, 2013

Grooves...

Sometimes life is tough.  A few weeks ago, I received a word from the Lord about teaching and I was thinking it was really encouraging.  Lately, I'm reminded of the purpose of a word might be for you to have something to hold on to during hard times.  That doesn't exactly make me smile...maybe laugh cynically, but not smile.  I have questioned some things lately.   I believe I am where I am supposed to be, but often I fall short...like lately--it feels almost weekly.  I wish I felt like He was chiseling away the grooves in a diamond...but I am feeling just weak.  I know my eyes need to be on Him, not on my heart being hurt or feeling pain.  Part of that is put to practice in the use of less words.  I do use way too many of them.  It's a choice to use words properly...may I make that choice moment by moment.

No comments: