Pages

Snag a Button

Sunday, December 6, 2009

I WON!!!!



I WON a BOOK!!! I am so thrilled.  I have been reading interviews of authors for a month or two here and I won this book!!

I love Amish books!! I find that their lives are fascinating--hmmm....this is good, seeing that I have had some down to earth experiences here! 

So, mom, you can read this one first and then I can--b/c it's being shipped to you stateside!


I also got another special treat today--saw my friend Lucya--thanks Pam and Gary for sparing her!  We heard it's -35 C degrees in Siberia!!BRRRRRRR!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats on the book! how great!!
I love reading Amish books too. Especially love reading books that show them coming to Christ´s saving grace.

Poor Tami all the way up in Siberia. Did you read that she is getting to for a trip to Moscow?

Hope you are able to crunch abit still.

Big hugs
Dani Joy

Patty Wysong said...

I saw your name as a winner on Lena's site and I was so happy for you!! =] (when I remember I enter there, too, and so do my girls *grin*) Enjoy!! LoL--both of you! =]