Pages

Snag a Button

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Book Review: 90 Minutes in Heaven


I thought it would be nice to review some of the books that I have read--especially the really good ones!

My latest enjoyment has been:

90 Minutes in Heaven by Don Piper. I borrowed it from a friend, Jennifer Borgne, so I can't give it away. This book was sooooo good! It's a true story of a man that died, went to Heaven, and was prayed back to earth!

It's the power of God, prayer, and more in this book that kept my interest. I love true stories, but this one was one of the life changing books that I am glad I have read now. I won't tell all, but I'm just salting the oats so you go out and get this book or get it from the library!!

Happy Reading!! Make sure that you value the Word of God first, then you can read others words:).

No comments: