Pages

Snag a Button

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Houses that I grew up around!

While driving from Texas to Florida last week, we made a pit stop to my ole' hometown!  This is the house I spent 7 years in -in Slidell, Louisiana---from 1.5-8.5....back then it was HUGE!  I'm taller now and everything seems so much smaller!  Funny how things happen!


This was the house of our family friends--The Thompson's.  I spent a few All Saints Day (night) here dunking for apples and eating donuts off a string, while dressed up as a Bible character!  This family was so special to my family, so I had to take a picture...this place was also a place where my whole family baptized each other in their pool-- that had an awesome slide, and where I chipped my front tooth.  Mr. Ted also made our family an egg ornament that hangs on our family Christmas Tree each year.   All the kids are grown up now and none of us live in Louisiana anymore!   Ahhhh...the memories!

No comments: