Pages

Snag a Button

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Deja Vu ALL OVER AGAIN!!

This is what he chose for pajamas after all!!!

I know someone that did this and got stiches when he put his super powers to work!!! I won't name any names...he knows who he is---he may never see this, but I thought I'd protect some innocence!! Mark wanted me to take the picture of the back of his cape!!! Ok, so the towel is old!! This is how Mark emerged after taking a bath tonight...it was too cute for words...well, it would have been better if he wasn't streaking through the house, but what else is new for him???

6 comments:

Unknown said...

That's funny... I'm glad your son's superpowers didn't lead him to stitches.

Tori Leslie said...

Just thought I would post and say what a nice blog you have. You looks like a lovely family!!
Happy Resurrection Day!!

Tori Leslie said...

Hi Karen,
Thanks alot for commenting on my blog, I sure appreciate it.

Oh yea KJB only, means we stand only on the King James Bible. Hope that helps.

Russia, wow we were going to go to Russia until God made it clear that He wanted us in Croatia.

So your a missionary family, how cool is that. I think I'll take some time reading your past posts to see if you posted anything about being a missionary.

Thanks again!!

Anonymous said...

Rogele said...

Bullman runs around the office with his HP in one hand and a slide rule in the other. It was funny until he did it in tights and a speedo.
God Bless the Bull Herd!
Please keep us updated on the "+" ;)

Anonymous said...

Rogele edited what he said...

Bullman runs around the office with his HP in one hand and a slide rule in the other talking about having engineering super powers. It was funny until he did it in tights and a speedo!!
God Bless the Bull Herd!
Please keep us updated on the "+" ;)

The Herd said...

Ok, so Mark might get it from family genes on both sides!!