Pages

Snag a Button

Friday, March 28, 2008

Tim Hawkins

I will post more later when I get pictures...but we went to see Tim Hawkins tonight with our good friends Sarah and Bret and Carol and Pete! I know John and I laughed our heads off...well just our cheeks!! You know on your wedding day when your face feels like it's about to fall off b/c you smiled sooooo much, well, that's a bit of the feeling I had tonight!

So, where are all of those people that would have laughed their heads off with us??? Well, as Pete said tonight..."They aren't as much fun as they think they are!!!" So, maybe we can go another time and get more of you folks out there to go with us.
I will get another you tube later to post that is a Tim Hawkins one. So, get ready to laugh. Turn off the song on my site to hear.




3 comments:

Unknown said...

okay... now that is funny.

Unknown said...

I just read your comment on another blog... are you all going to be missionaries?

Unknown said...

i will pray.