Pages

Snag a Button

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Profound Word

My dad sent this to me in the early hours of this morning...I thought it was very appropriate to share. I can't say as I feel as desperate as verse 8-9(although some moments I have), but the rest is, as a friend in college used to say, "rockin." I think this is something I might add to my commit to memory book! Thanks for sharing Dad! My parents have been very prayerful through this process---I so appreciate them!
Job 23
8 “Look, I go forward, but He is not there,
And backward, but I cannot perceive Him;

9 When He works on the left hand, I cannot behold Him;
When He turns to the right hand, I cannot see Him.

10 But He knows the way that I take;
When He has tested me, I shall come forth as gold.

11 My foot has held fast to His steps;
I have kept His way and not turned aside.

12 I have not departed from the commandment of His lips;
I have treasured the words of His mouth
More than my necessary food.

13 “But He is unique, and who can make Him change?
And whatever His soul desires, that He does.

14 For He performs what is appointed for me,
And many such things are with Him.

No comments: