Pages

Snag a Button

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

yo-yo and more


The life of the yo-yo! I feel that describes my emotions from day to day.


Last week, I couldn't really talk about the whole visa thing. This week I can talk, but how much to say is the question. When walking by faith, sometimes our words need to have limits, right? Well, I think mine do. If I say all that I am thinking, I am just vocalizing the bad and the good...what good does it do to vocalize the bad. I know I need to do it some, just so I can be wise, but it is limited for sure.



We have some avenues that we are pursuing...as people have said to us in counsel...throw out the lines and see what bites. If you don't throw out any lines, then you might be saying "No, God, I am only knocking on one door. The rest is your job." I can't say that is what the Lord wants us to do. I know that God is all-powerful and can do anything...but He did give us the will and the desires and all kinds of stuff so that we can do something, rather than just "nothing" and say that is what trusting looks like.


As much as I would like to think I would do anything for the Lord, I have my nervous times too...I might not share these very detailed though--b/c I don't think this helps me trust and really give all to the Lord. I think that I keep coming round and round the mountain of continuing to take up my cross and to be willing to do whatever the Lord asks of me and my family.


To answer some questions:


Yes, you can reapply for student visas and it may work, but again, you receive no answers.


We are praying and really appreciate you all praying for us to know what lines the "throw" out ...in reality, God's reality, it only takes one line! It just needs to be the right line.


No comments: