Pages

Snag a Button

Friday, August 1, 2008

I am so proud of you!!

This is a clean pull-up!!! by the way!

Matthew did it!!!! He told me last night that he didn't want a pull-up and he wanted underwear! Ok, for those who don't know this...we have tried this on our part before--not his decision, and every morning I am changing sheets and clothes b/c it didn't work, so we went back to pull-ups. This morning--guess what???? He was DRY!!!! NEVER NEVER NEVER has this happened--even with a pull up!!! I told him, "I am so proud of you!" and looked right back at me and said, "I am proud of you too Mommy!" It made me laugh so hard that I had to come right upstairs and post this story!

By the way, he went a bucket this morning after holding it all night!!

2 comments:

The Mom said...

How cute is that!!! My blog has been locked down, I guess it is in time out LOLOL

Unknown said...

CONGRATULATIONS! Just wanted to stop by and let you know that I still read your posts! Things have been crazy with my grandfather's stroke! Sure do appreciate the prayers of my blogging friend!